A Global Approach
ABGi Group is a global service firm that specializes in the R&D Tax Credit. Considered one of the founders in the industry, we bring our expertise and experience to companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 to entrepeneurial startups. Our team, consisting of the world’s most qualified professionals, ensures fully maximized claims for our clients.
ABGi USA is the industry leader, and the best choice for the following reasons:
- ABGi is the founder of the R&D Tax Credit Industry with over 32 years of experience. As a result, we have followed the changes to the IRS Code, Regulations, Legislative History, and Case Law to generate the maximum benefits available for our clients.
- ABGi values its professional reputation as its greatest asset. This includes our dealings with the Internal Revenue Service, our strong CPA relationships, and most importantly, our valued clients. Since the beginning, we have developed an unparalleled reputation with our growing list of clients.
- ABGi provides global service from our regional headquarters in France, Brazil, Canada, and the United States. Our international reach ensures that claims are fully maximized worldwide by our country-specific professionals, assuring legally, technically, and ethically valid credits.
- ABGi utilizes a unique Business Component Approach with an established Nexus, as preferred by the Internal Revenue Service. As a result, the R&D Tax Credit study is not nearly as labor intensive as some other project-based, approaches. This results in higher credits with less exertion on company resources, while still exceeding all IRS reporting requirements.
- ABGi has helped our clients keep 98% of every dollar claimed. The credit we calculate is completely defensible, and in the rare event of an audit, ABGi provides the legal and technical representation at no additional cost.
- Our team of experts come from specific backgrounds to work with organizations in the most efficient manner possible. An industry specific program manager will be assigned to the client to minimize staff involvement and ensure the smoothest credit experience possible. Our highly experienced team at ABGi USA includes tax attorneys, tax specialists, engineers, and MBA’s.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive our articles on innovation and be informed about the latest ABGi news and events.
Work with us
Be part of our team