Would you like to join our team? Do you think your professional experience can enrich our group?
Apply through this form. We will contact you when career opportunities become available.
Research Tax Credit Associate – ABGi Group (ABGi USA)
ABGi Group is an international tax consulting firm dedicated to accelerating innovation. We are the world’s leading R&D tax incentives advisor, and we work with companies all over the world to identify research and development tax credits and other business opportunities. ABGi Group has a strong presence in 10 countries, including in the UK, and in France, Canada, Brazil, and more. We are seeking recent undergraduate, graduate, and law school graduates to join our rapidly-growing U.S. headquarters in the Galleria/Uptown area of Houston, Texas.
As a Research Tax Credit Associate, you will work in a collaborative team setting to identify and substantiate R&D tax credit claims for clients across the United States. ABGi USA has worked with hundreds of clients in the architecture, engineering, software, biomedical sciences, oil and gas, manufacturing, apparel, brewing, aerospace, and agriculture industries. Prior tax and/or R&D tax credit experience preferred, but not required; we offer a complete training program, and our tax credit experts will tailor your training and development plan to meet your technical background.
If you are energetic, driven, and enjoy working in a collaborative team setting, we will provide you with all of the tools, coaching, and growth opportunities that you need to reach your potential. We encourage work-life balance and offer unlimited challenges, rewards, and opportunities for professional growth.
Primary Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with other team members, including engineers, tax lawyers, CPAs, and MBAs, to conduct technical analyses and create value for clients in a wide variety of industries
- Assist in analysis of confidential financial and technical client data
- Conduct site visits and client interviews to build strong relationships, discuss research and development projects with subject matter experts, and gather and review technical and financial documentation
- Leverage strong project management skills to ensure deadlines and client expectations are met
- Draft robust technical reports and deliverables to substantiate tax credit claims
- Become an expert in the R&D tax credit and other benefits to educate clients on industry-best practices
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, law, science, engineering, or business; graduate degree, MBA, or JD preferred
- At least one year of experience in a professional setting preferred
- Strong organizational, communication, and technical writing skills
- Available for U.S. and international travel (10% - 20%)
- Strong base salary with a monthly and annual performance bonus
- 401(k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Access to Teledoc
- PTO and holidays
- Paid covered parking
- Onsite gym
Interested? Please Apply Below
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive our articles on innovation and be informed about the latest ABGi news and events.
Work with us
Be part of our team